Using your Telia SIM card in Sweden
HOW TO ACTIVATE
- Select the size of SIM card you need, the package includes standard, mircro and nano sizes. If you have an iphone 5 or newer, you will need the nano size.
- Insert the SIM card into your phone
- Buy a voucher for at least 50 SEK. The voucher is called ‘Telia Refill’ and can be purchased in most supermarkets and convenience stores such as ICA, Coop , 7eleven or Pressbyrån. You can also topup online at: ihavelanded.com/top-up/
- If you have a voucher from a store enter the following into your phone to add the credit within minutes:
*125* <code on Telia Refill voucher> # CALL
Please note registration is not necessary and requires a Swedish personal number to complete.
- Your mobile surf may not become active straight away, if it is not working within a few hours your Internet settings may need to be adjusted for Sweden. Visit a Telia store if you need assistance.
- Some mobile phones will be locked to a particular network. If your phone is locked you will not be able to receive a Telia signal. Your home network operator may be able to unlock your phone, alternatively visit: www.ihavelanded.com/unlock/
- 12 months of mobile surf. Surf limit: 500mb per month, up to 20Mbit/s. The Internet will still work if you hit the limit, but at a lower speed. To purchase more Internet you can buy a top up voucher here .
- Regardless of the amount of credit you have the 12 months mobile surf will remain active (only the first topup/activation is required)
Welcome to Sweden!